1. All exhibits must be unaided work, and an exhibit that has previously won a prize at the Pyrford & Wisley Flower Show and Fete may not be shown again.
2. All entries must be brought to the Junior Tent between 8.30am and 10.00am on the morning of the Show and may not be removed until 4.30pm.
3. Remember that presentation is very important and special attention should be given to the wording and size of exhibits.
4. For the Classes "Picture in any medium" (200, 203, 206, 213, 222) : No computer generated entries will be accepted. Photographs should be mounted on a single sheet of card, displaying the title. Exhibitors’ names should not be visible.
5. Photographs should be mounted on a single sheet of card, displaying the title. Exhibitors’ names should not be visible.
6. Class 208 : an acrostic poem is a poem in which the first letter in each line spells out a title.
The Committee's decision on all points arising from the Rules shall be final