THE JUNIOR SECTION IS OPEN TO ALL CHILDREN FROM PRE-SCHOOL AGE TO SCHOOL YEAR 10
1. All entry forms need to be with us by 6pm on Thursday 9th July 2020.
2. All exhibits must be brought to the Junior Tent no later than 10am on the morning of the show and may not be removed until 4.30pm.
3. All creative writing and poetry must be with us by Thursday 9th July.
4. Class 208 'Where Painting meets Poetry' - Use art as your stimulus, painting by Rousseau 'Tiger in a Storm' (any style of poetry can be used)
5. Class 220 An acrostic poem, this is a poem in which the first letter in each line spells out a title – ARTISTIC.
6. Class 228 A poem entitled 'Art for Arts sake', think about this title as a concept.
7. Class 230 - Maximum one side of A4. Choose either of these ideas for your creative writing.
1. Use art as your stimulus, painting by Homer 'The Gulf Stream'
2. 'When I am famous.......', use this as your title, based on the qoute from Andy Warhol 'In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes'
8. Classes 205,206,212,216,217, 226, 227, 236 and 238 will be judged and entered into the Johnson Creativity Prize. The winner will win a £25 Hobbycraft voucher and a trophy.
9. Classes 209, 220, and 228 will be judged and entered into the Palmer Poetry Prize. The winner will receive a voucher and trophy.
The Committee's decision on all points arising from the Rules shall be final