THE JUNIOR SECTION IS OPEN TO ALL CHILDREN FROM PRE-SCHOOL AGE TO SCHOOL YEAR 10
1. All entry forms need to be with us by 6pm on Thursday 11th July 2019.
2. All exhibits must be brought to the Junior Tent no later than 10am on the morning of the show and may not be removed until 4.30pm.
3. All creative writing and poetry must be with us by Thursday 11th July.
4. Class 208, 6 Lines on OUR WONDERFUL WORLD using senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch or feelings) in any order with a concluding line.
5. Class 220 An acrostic poem, this is a poem in which the first letter in each line spells out a title – OUR WONDERFUL WORLD.
6. Class 227 A poem entitled PLASTIC, think recycling, saving our planet, pollution and what we can do about it.
7. Classes 205,206,212,215,217, 226 and 238 will be judged and entered into the Johnson Creativity Prize. The winner will win a £25 Hobbycraft voucher and a trophy.
The Committee's decision on all points arising from the Rules shall be final